ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: wdize Harborfest concert ! - 08/20/2001 2:19 PM
I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who participated in the concert on saturday in Onancock. I believe that form my perspective that we sounded the best we have in a little while. Hats off to those who helped with the setup and packing away of the instruments and equipment. We have a lot to be proud of and a lot of opportunity for the future. Thanks again for all of the support and dedication. If anybody is interested in joining, please come out on tuesday at 7:00 at Mary N. Smith.

Our next event is the Parade in Tasley. It starts at 2:00. So be there by 1:30 at the latest. I'm still not sure where we will be starting from. It will either be at the Farmex building across from the Foodbank or from whispering Pines. As I get updated information I will pass it on.
Posted By: Matthews Re: Harborfest concert ! - 08/20/2001 4:00 PM
I agree, I think everything came together nicely!<br><br>For the next event, what is the dress code going to be? (Khaki Shorts/Blue shirt?)<br><br>Also, If anyone has any pictures from Harborfest, send 'em on up and I'll post them under the Community Band Gallery<br>
Posted By: LadyMab Re: Harborfest concert ! - 08/20/2001 10:06 PM
I'm looking forward to the Tasley Parade!
Posted By: wdize Re: Harborfest concert ! - 08/21/2001 3:26 PM
Dress code for the Tasley parade will be the same. Khakis and blue shirts. As far as I know right now we will be starting at Whispering Pines. Let everybody know to be there around 1:30 to begin setting up.

Thanks to all and have a good day !
Posted By: LadyMab Re: Harborfest concert ! - 08/22/2001 1:20 PM
Definately! I was able to round up my Mom and one of my Sisters to help carry flags. They both have marching experience. [Linked Image from carfaxabbey.net]
© ShoreMusic.org