ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: Matthews Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/03/2002 1:46 PM
The board meeting for tonight, January 3, has been cancelled due to snow! If you know someone who doesn't have net access, please let them know. Thanks!
<br>
Posted By: wdize Re: Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/07/2002 1:25 PM
As a result of the Board meeting being cancelled we have some issues that need our immediate attention. I would like some feedback from the Board members as to when we can reschedule this meeting. The sooner the better as we have some positions to fill and we have registration that needs to be in Richmond by the 31st. I was hoping we could meet Tuesday night but I hate to take time from practice since we haven't met in two weeks. could everybody be there by 6:30 ? that way we don't have to stay late or take time away from practice. This goes for current board members as well as anyone who may wish to become a board member. thanks for your input.

Wayne
Posted By: Beth_L Re: Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/07/2002 1:50 PM
Yes, I can be there at 6:30 pm. beth
Posted By: margieb Re: Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/07/2002 5:02 PM
Wayne,

I can't be there early. Sorry.......

Wayne,

I can be there by 6:30.

Bobby
Posted By: Matthews Re: Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/07/2002 8:34 PM
We can be there at 6:30 as well
Posted By: wdize Re: Community Band Board Meeting Cancelled - 01/07/2002 10:11 PM
It seems that the majority of us can make it by 6:30. Let's plan on meeting then and getting some of this out of the way so we can start the new year running. Thanks for your input. I will see everyone at 6:30 tomorrow night then. If you know of somebody that is normally there and maybe hasn't gotten this message, please give them a call.

Wayne
Wayne:

I will try to be there no later than 6:45 p.m. Please don't shoot me.
© ShoreMusic.org