ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: Matthews 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/12/2006 5:13 AM
Well, it's almost that time again!

On Wednesday, December 13th, the All Shore prepared pieces will be released for your consumption.

I'm currently working on a long overdue website for the All Shore Band. When it's complete, it will have a history of the honors band, audition requirements (including scale sheets and download versions of all of the prepared pieces), and (hopefully) a list of all of the guest conductors and the songs that were performed each year, and possibly a photo gallery.

This is a pretty big project, and I'm sure you're wondering how you can help. You can start by sending me scans of any All Shore Programs you might possess. As I receive them, I'll post in this forum so you can see whether or not one has been turned in.
Posted By: skyler Re: 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/12/2006 3:27 PM
sounds fun
Posted By: Mikey Re: 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/12/2006 3:28 PM
yeah sounds fun.i missed going last year and i was disappointed in myself.
All shore is a definite this year.
Posted By: skyler Re: 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/12/2006 3:40 PM
actually its a real bummer that we got that info so late bout the other thingy majigger so i want to make up for that and do this so im really looking forward to it
i think its gonna be a blast
Posted By: skyler Re: 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/13/2006 4:13 PM
yes we have the music now for all shore cant wait to get started it looks really fun
Posted By: Hanna Re: 35th Annual All Shore Band - 12/14/2006 2:41 AM
I like think i have the all shore program from last year and maybe the year before that i can try to bring them in but i will wait til friday because tomarrow is a big enough day...cant wait for the concert!!!
Hanna O'Toole
Lefty
© ShoreMusic.org