ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: Matthews All Shore Concert - 03/15/2007 2:58 AM
I wanted to let everyone know how nice things sounded today. Keep up the good work, I'm sure the concert will be a blast!
Posted By: Hanna Re: All Shore Concert - 03/15/2007 4:14 AM
All-Shore is always a blast!!!!
Posted By: Matthews Re: All Shore Concert - 03/16/2007 5:33 AM
All Shore WAS a blast! I don't think I've ever heard it sound so good! The audience loved it! You should have heard them humming and whistling as they left!

I'm sure I speak for all of the directors when I say that I'm very very proud of all of you! You all have a very special gift. Some of my favorite moments were Pirates of the Carribean, Lexington March, and a Song for Friends. Song for Friends was very lyrical and it flowed like a dream!

The Senior Band was awesome as well. Such a big, symphonic sound! I really liked Take Me out to the Ball Game...it was very tight. In Times of Triumph brought tears to my eyes and even got a standing ovation! The audience loved it. And of course, Cheerio March was a hit!

Outstanding!
Posted By: Briana Re: All Shore Concert - 03/16/2007 3:56 PM
WE ROCKED!!!! smile cool
Posted By: amygirl Re: All Shore Concert - 03/16/2007 7:07 PM
When will the recordings be on the web Mr. Matthews and where can I find them? All-Shore was great! It was an honor to be involved with such wonderful students and band directors :O)
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: All Shore Concert - 03/16/2007 11:59 PM
All shore sounded so good last night that i didn't want it to stop!!!!!
Posted By: Matthews Re: All Shore Concert - 03/17/2007 3:35 AM
I'll start working on that tonight. smile
Posted By: Matthews Re: All Shore Concert - 03/17/2007 6:59 AM
Here are links to the recordings. I've zipped them up so you can download the concert in one file. If anyone needs any help, just let me know.

2007 Junior All Shore Band

2007 Senior All Shore Band
Posted By: amygirl Re: All Shore Concert - 03/19/2007 2:59 AM
thank you for making recordings mr. matthews! i really appreciate you giving up your time to do this. they sound great!
Posted By: Matthews Re: All Shore Concert - 03/19/2007 2:36 PM
No problem at all. Thank YOU for helping make the experience so rewarding!
Posted By: Hanna Re: All Shore Concert - 03/21/2007 12:06 AM
I want to start working on talking to people about Mr. Smith's speech about the numbers droping now...so that by next year we can have a complete turn around to show him!!!
© ShoreMusic.org