ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: Matthews Accomack Schools canceled 3/21 for fog - 03/21/2012 2:34 PM
I'm not sure what this means for All Shore Band, but I will post any updates I hear to this forum. In any case, keep practicing your music!

Everyone did a very good job yesterday at rehearsals (especially considering the chaos of a two-hour delay)
Posted By: Matthews Re: Accomack Schools canceled 3/21 for fog - 03/21/2012 2:40 PM
The All Shore concert for tonight is (of course) canceled. The problems we face now are two-fold. 1) Nandua is booked up until April. 2) Our guest conductors may not be available for the rain date (or fog date as it is).

It looks like we are going to look for another date to hold the concert. As for the guest conductors, the local band directors will direct. (If our current guest conductors are unable to attend).

I'll post any updates here as I get them.
This still makes me mad. My bags were packed and everything. The music is HARD and I honestly don't know what to do. Rehearsal made me wanna cry because I couldn't play it right. UGhh.. the two hour delay just made it very short, interesting, and a pain in muh rear. Eh. Hope, the 11th right? rehearsal is better. Or we might have some serious issues for my last All Shore concert. Either way Misty Dawn Thornton does not give up....:/
Posted By: Matthews Re: Accomack Schools canceled 3/21 for fog - 04/02/2012 4:50 AM
It'll be fine. Keep practicing, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Yes, the concert has been rescheduled to April 11th!
© ShoreMusic.org