ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: skyler drum corp - 12/12/2006 4:31 PM
i love watching them march and my old school was going to do this thing called winter percussion but they weren't able to
like what it was, was that it was just the percussion pit and all and they would just play only no "band" but it was really cool
Posted By: Matthews Re: drum corp - 12/12/2006 4:34 PM
That's a neat idea. I've received mail from publishers who sell music for "Indoor Percussion". It looks like drum line inside a gym.
Posted By: skyler Re: drum corp - 12/12/2006 4:37 PM
mhmm its really like that
actually thats probably what it is just a different name
Posted By: DyLaN I$ KiNg!!! Re: drum corp - 12/12/2006 7:08 PM
yea but whats really the difference from an outside drum and an indoor drum its all kinda the same they probably have a lower tone of volume cause drums for outdoors are louder and for indoor their are lower in volume.

Ah$ BeSt DruMmEr
Posted By: Matthews Re: drum corp - 12/12/2006 10:00 PM
Here is a website that is "dedicated" to Indoor Percussion. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://academic.scranton.edu/student/SMURLOS2/

Posted By: skyler Re: drum corp - 12/13/2006 3:26 PM
that was really awesome i looked at the blue knights one and they had a preview video
Posted By: Matthews Re: drum corp - 12/14/2006 5:10 PM
Wow, I just checked it out. I like the excerpt from the Dylan Thomas poem, Do not go gentle into that good night

It was almost the movie guy voice... very cool. They should of have him do the whole voice over, because the next guy sounded like he was trying to sell something on QVC.

It was a very cool video though. It made me think...extreme marching!
Posted By: skyler Re: drum corp - 12/15/2006 5:47 PM
mhmm i miss it very much
© ShoreMusic.org