ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: skyler music - 12/07/2006 4:48 PM
what got u started?
Posted By: Matthews Re: music - 12/07/2006 9:17 PM
When I was in 4th grade, Mr. Steelman had the 5th grade band perform a concert for the school. I remember this one girl was playing a metal clarinet. I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. So, the next year I signed up for Clarinet. Later that year, I picked up the sax. The rest is...as they say, a long road through college...no wait....history.
Posted By: skyler Re: music - 12/08/2006 3:30 PM
mine was the recorder and i was good at it
^_^
how i got to the tuba was because the band needed one but at t he time i was playing trumpet
Posted By: Mikey Re: music - 12/08/2006 3:37 PM
i started on the recorder 2 .it was in the 5th grade, ms.patty gave me my first instrument lesson. at first i thought i wouldn't be able to play it but as time went on i got better.6th grade came around and i was in band class and i remember my mom and dad listening to Kenny g and other jazzafied stuff so i chose to play sax. five years later and here i am in band.
Posted By: skyler Re: music - 12/08/2006 3:55 PM
yeah my folks really help influence me to play in the band
Posted By: DyLaN I$ KiNg!!! Re: music - 12/08/2006 7:25 PM
man the first instrument that i played was the piano then once i was home from school and i was watching MTV and i saw a rock videio and i saw how cool the drum beat sounded so when i was in the sixth grade i singed up for the snail drum and and the guy who had taught me to play was of the best band teachers in Mount Vernon, New York so that is how i started to play my instrument.
© ShoreMusic.org