ShoreMusic.org
[b][/b][color:#FF0000][/color] What is your favorite type of music, artist (band)!!!

Ah$ Be$t DrUmMeR!!!!!!!
I like all kinds of music, but if I had to choose a type that I listen to the most, it would probably be Big Band/Swing music...Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Tommy Dorsey...etc.

It really depends on the mood I'm in, and the time of year. For example, it's hard for me to listen to Van Halen in the winter time.
i cannot say because i love soo many different kinds of bands
hmm...too many bands to list, but i love metal, hardcore, emo, metalcore, some death metal, some black metal, speed metal, math metal, rock, hard-rock, 80's metal, glam metal, hair metal, classic metal, classic rock, punk, ska, punkcore, emotal, old school punk, and industrial....pretty much everything u throw at me i will like..haha smile
what about rap?
but i agree xept with out all the metal
Wow, that's a lot of iron in your diet! I used to listen to a lot of metal. Mainly Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Slayer. I have to say my favorite was Metallica, but only up until the "black album", with "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" being my favorites. The music on those albums were really composed, complete with contrasting sections and dynamics. Very good stuff. Listen to the instrumental "Orion"...one of my favorites.
I love musical soundtracks, big band/swing (glen miller orchestra is awesome), and some classical. This time of year all i listen to is christmas music though. The christmas song I can not get out of my head is "The Man with the Bag". You would probally know it if you heard it.
I love musical soundtracks, big band/swing (glen miller orchestra is awesome), and some classical. This time of year all i listen to is christmas music though. The christmas song I can not get out of my head is "The Man with the Bag". You would probally know it if you heard it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: your favorite type of music or artist (band)!!!!!! - 12/15/2006 8:15 PM
ilike folk music,and folk rock, and classic rock
for instance;
melanie
the beatles
the eagles
eric clapton
my favoite band is Linkin Park, Guns n Roses, Steve Miller Band, my faviote artist is Eric Clapton, Jim Jones, Julez Santana, eminem, Frank santra, Joey Vail, and etc my faviote type of music is italin and rap!!
i like heavy rock like.
Korn
bullett for my valentine
three days grace
^^^ haha i like ur thinking....

I love Korn, chiodos, killswitch engage, lamb of god, trivium, IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST, shadows fall, and like too many more to say....
MY FAVORITE BAND IS KORN!!!!....just thought u should know
hmm my favorite is... i really dont know
well u should...*smacks hand*
probably MSI for skyler
if u like MSI...u should check out a nine inch nails, or tool...rammstein and poison the well are good ones too..
I've listened to quite a bit of NiN. I think "Further Down the Spiral" is my favorite.
that one is good...but i adore "The Downward Spiral"...plus it tells a pretty intense story about a man who destroyes his life with drugs, and his girlfriend leaves him, and society sees him as a nothing...and he blames it all on god. But somehow in the story god dies, and he takes on the role of being god, and forces upon the people what he experience. Not gonna tell u how it ends, u just have to buy the cd and read up on the story....very cool stuff!!
© ShoreMusic.org