ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: kornkid77 Video games!! - 01/02/2007 3:45 PM
i recently bought a couple games for the X-box 360 and WOW!!!..

Gears of War- HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OUT THERE NOW!!....graphics are perfect and the story line is cinema based. plus u have to love a game where your machine gun has a chainsaw bayonet!! 8)
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: Video games!! - 01/02/2007 3:49 PM
oh and i also played Guitar Hero 2 at my cousins house...and that is definitely an awesome game to play. If you have 2 of more players with the guitars...u can acutally have them play the lead, rythem, and bass guitars...its pretty neat
Posted By: Matthews Re: Video games!! - 01/02/2007 8:30 PM
@Guitar Hero 2 - sounds neat! I found out over break that my PS2 is bugged. It keeps coming up with an error message "The Disk Cannot Be Read". Does anyone here know anything about this? I heard it was common and that Sony had a lawsuit against them because of it.
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: Video games!! - 01/03/2007 3:58 PM
Ive never heard anything about it...but i will let you know if i find something on it 8)
Posted By: Mikey Re: Video games!! - 01/04/2007 3:38 PM
see thats y tou need to get a gamecube they werent very popular but the graphics and the gameplay are just as good or better than ps2 .i just got the new need for speedcarbon game and it is great. i also got the new zelda game witch is one of my favorite games of all time.
Posted By: skyler Re: Video games!! - 01/04/2007 3:47 PM
i love video games!
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: Video games!! - 01/05/2007 3:32 PM
i wanted the nintendo Wii...but i just think its a gimmick, and the stick thingy will get old really fast, once everybody stops fascinating about it.

I thought in the long run when i bought the 360. because once halo 3 comes out, people will come crying to the 360
Posted By: skyler Re: Video games!! - 01/05/2007 3:35 PM
wat if they made a game of playing music for the wii
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: Video games!! - 01/05/2007 3:36 PM
....its all about DDR BABY!!!! (for all u noob's its dance dance revolution)
Posted By: Mikey Re: Video games!! - 01/05/2007 3:40 PM
dude the best game ever is without a doubt is resident evil 4 for gamecube.if you havent played it you havent played a video game
Posted By: Matthews Re: Video games!! - 01/05/2007 8:29 PM
They did make Wii Orchestra where you can conduct an ensemble.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Music

I know some folks who have a Wii, and they really enjoy it. I think it's an interesting twist on console games.
© ShoreMusic.org