ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: clarisax4 Second Semester Dips - 02/02/2007 2:56 AM
Mr. Matthews what about the people who don't have band second semester that want to go to all-shore and bush gardens. like me!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/02/2007 8:37 PM
shapoopi
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/03/2007 1:09 AM
that was just dumb
Posted By: Matthews Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/04/2007 6:54 AM
Originally Posted by altosax4
Mr. Matthews what about the people who don't have band second semester that want to go to all-shore and bush gardens. like me!!!!!!!!!!!

Worry not! Just because you aren't taking the class doesn't mean you can't be a part of the band. If that were the case, we wouldn't have a band! Try-outs are on Wednesday. I'll probably be staying back on Monday and Tuesday to help anyone who wants help.

As for the field trip...That is for the band. If you participate, there shouldn't be any problem. Keep checking the forum here. As soon as I get the go ahead, I'll post information here.
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/07/2007 6:35 PM
k dude
Posted By: justin ullom Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/08/2007 5:46 PM
but what if we cant take band Second Semester and we still want to go to bush gardens?
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/08/2007 8:53 PM
yeah thats what i mean matthews
Posted By: Matthews Re: Second Semester Dips - 02/08/2007 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Mr. Matthews
As for the field trip...That is for the band. If you participate, there shouldn't be any problem.

That's what I mean. If you come to after school rehearsals and participate with the band, I have no problem with you going on the field trip. If you sold enough fruit during first semester, you're getting a free ticket anyway.

Does that clarify things?
© ShoreMusic.org