ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: Matthews American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/28/2007 3:03 PM
If you're following American Idol, Who do you think will win?

Posted By: clarinet 2 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/29/2007 2:39 AM
I think Jordin is really good and she's the only one I can really see being an "American Idol" pop-star. The only past American Idol winners that did really well were Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. The trend is young, female singers. Let's face it, late 20's men just aren't as popular.
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/29/2007 2:52 AM
I wish I knew why Sanjaya is still in the competition. There must be a conspiracy...either that or he's there for comic relief? I dunno...he's an interesting character.

You're right though about the trend. I enjoy Blake's approach to his songs. Gina also has a strong voice.
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/29/2007 3:03 AM
exactly sanjaya needs to be voted off. he really really really sucks.
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/29/2007 3:19 AM
Now, that's not very nice to say. He does have spirit! He's just inexperienced. He seems to enjoy himself. I'm sure some folks like him. I think Peter Noone said it best. It isn't a singing competition, it's a popularity competition.

Personally, I think Melinda has the best vocal of them all. She gives me the feeling that she feels what she is singing. Like she has really given thought to each word she sings.

Lakisha is good as well, but she seems to lack the stage presence.
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/29/2007 3:23 AM
my mom said that. but i believe that melinda can bring it. lakisha has spirit but she just isn't as good as melinda.
Posted By: clarinet 2 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/31/2007 5:05 AM
I agree that Melinda is really good, but like I said, this competition is to create an American pop star. If Melinda wins, I don't think she'll have much of a career. And I don't think Lakisha is comfortable enough on stage even though she is a good singer. I still think Jordin is the best. She has really good vocals and she is completely comfortable on stage.
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 03/31/2007 4:36 PM
melinda is gonna win. she has had the best vocal the whole competition.
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 04/02/2007 4:05 PM
Good point about this being about choosing an American pop star. I saw something interesting on their website. The poll asked of what genre of music would the visitors like to see more. The majority (at the time I saw it) was "Rockers".

So, what about Gina Glocksen? I think she gets the award for most improved.
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 04/03/2007 2:24 AM
yeah she did. i thought she sounded bad at first but now she got better
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 04/27/2007 1:46 AM
omg!!! sanjaya got voted off!!!! it was so good when he was on. the charity night was so awesome! i believe that jordin and lakisha are going to get voted off wednesday. the were the bottom ones.
=======000000000========
======000000000=========
=====000000000========== IS SO SHOCKED!!!!!!!!
====000000000===========
=====000000000==========
======000000000=========
=======000000000========
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 04/27/2007 2:18 AM
I'm starting to come around...I actually think Jordan has a good chance of winning the competition. My favorite is still Melinda, but Jordan isn't to be taken lightly.

I think Chris Richardson and Lakisha will be the next to be voted off.
Posted By: kornkid77 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 05/15/2007 7:12 PM
I Personally think this whole show is a joke...they probably already have the winner and are just milking money and getting high ratings from all the people. Dont people have more things to worry about than who can sing better than somebody....what about out fuel problem, or alternate energy sources....lmao ok ok ill stop smile
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 05/17/2007 5:28 AM
You probably voted for Sanjaya, didn't ya? Didn't you!! crazy

Well, I was surprised to see Melinda voted off tonight. I think now Jordan will win it. Then again, Blake must have a bigger fan base than I originally thought, so who knows!

Posted By: clarisax4 Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 05/18/2007 2:05 AM
--------______________-----
-----_______________-------
---______________----------
-_____________-------------Is so mad!!!!!!
---______________----------
-----_______________-------
--------______________-----

MELINDA WAS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE VOTED OFF LAST NIGHT!!!!!
Posted By: BeccaLynn Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 05/18/2007 4:57 PM
ummm,
i want jordin to win.
i mean blake will be able to get a record deal any way.
you know????
Posted By: Matthews Re: American Idol - Who is your favorite? - 05/18/2007 5:44 PM
That's how I feel about Melinda too. Her career is going to happen!
© ShoreMusic.org