ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: clarinet 2 Pieces We Want to Play in Future Concerts - 04/03/2007 6:47 PM
I have been searching jwpepper.com for about a week now and have a couple of cool pieces.

Carol of the Bells: #2477457

Lord of the Dance: #2385391

Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban: # 2479116

I'm also interested in playing a Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean arrangement. And Peter and the Wolf.
Pirates of the Caribbean: #2476460 or #2476659
Posted By: KSA Re: Pieces We Want to Play in Future Concerts - 04/04/2007 6:21 PM
The upper level "Pirates" pieces are difficult rhythmically, but lots of fun. NaHS did an arrangement 2 years ago and it was a challenge for everyone! Nice chime parts, too.
Posted By: Hanna Re: Pieces We Want to Play in Future Concerts - 04/06/2007 4:15 PM
I think that i have played carol of the bells for something..or maybe the chorus sang it id remeber but i know that i have heard it and it sounds like a fun peice!!
my aunt suggested that we should play the super mario brothers theme. i thought it was a good idea but i don't think it is a good concert type thing but anything can be possible.
I think that Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is a good one for a future concert!We should also play:

-Mission Impossible
-Greensleeves
© ShoreMusic.org