ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: clarisax4 The winner!!! - 05/24/2007 6:45 PM
The winner of American Idol is Jordin Sparks. Reply your reaction please.
Posted By: Matthews Re: The winner!!! - 05/25/2007 4:33 AM
Here's my reaction! My wife and I have really been looking forward to the finale, and we always DVR the shows and watch later when we can skip the commercials. So there we are, watching the finale last night about an hour after it finishes recording.

Great performances, I really enjoyed the Beatles tribute to Sgt. Pepper, as well as the Motown performances in the beginning. Then, the moment arrived. Jordan and Blake were standing on stage, and I hear the words..."The winner is...."

And poof...the recording stopped because the live performance went over the two hour scheduled time. AGGGHHHH!!!! What a build up....

So, I jumped online to try and find out who won....checked AmericanIdol.com...and they hadn't updated their website yet... Finally, I found a person's blog, and guess what...they had the exact same thing happen to them. Their DVR stopped recording at the final results! Luckily, they watched their local news and posted the results.

We were very happy to hear that Jordan had won. She is so talented for a 17 year old. When I went through college, I attended quite a few Senior Recitals, especially from Vocal Majors. At 17, she is on par with students who have gone through college training. She has a bright future!
Posted By: clarisax4 Re: The winner!!! - 05/25/2007 5:36 PM
Wowz!!!
© ShoreMusic.org