ShoreMusic.org
Posted By: clarisax4 Summer Movies - 07/26/2007 4:17 AM
I went to see Ratatouille. It was an O.K. movie. A little childish for me. It was also kinda funny. This weekend I'm going to see the recent Harry Potter movie. If you have seen it, please tell me if it was good or not. The last movie was alright. It the order of the phoenix better? Please tell me your opinion. AND PLEASE DONT TELL THE MOVIE!!! I want it to be a surprise!
Posted By: Matthews Re: Summer Movies - 07/30/2007 6:18 PM
I went to see Order of the Phoenix and it was pretty good. The book was much better. The movie seemed to rush through a lot of the book. Some parts were left out. The movies are definitely getting darker! I'm currently reading the Deathly Hallows. My wife just finished it (much faster than I anticipated). So, I interrupted the "Sword of Shannara" and started reading Harry Potter. Good stuff!

I'm looking forward to seeing Transformers this summer as well. Hopefully I'll be able to go soon. It's showing at the Island Roxy this week I think. I was never into the Transformers, but the special effects alone make me want to see it.

Posted By: clarisax4 Re: Summer Movies - 08/06/2007 2:16 PM
i thought is was pretty good. good stuff. now i want to see the simpsons movie. im going to go see it with a close friend of mine. hopefully it will be as funny as it is advertised.
© ShoreMusic.org