Greetings to All,

The Onancock Christmas Parade is this Saturday and we are riding on a trailer. The weather should be relatively warm, however it will be cooler as the sun goes down so dress accordingly. If you have a red coat or sweatshirt or something else by all means wear it. The trailer is smaller than last time so we are going to be riding on hay bales instead of chairs. It should be very cozy! The music stands will fit in front of the hay bales which will allow us to play more than our normal street pieces. Bring all of Your Christmas music. I'm sorry that I can't narrow it down more than that. We will probably play mostly 1 page selections.

Its Beginning to Look Like Christmas
March Of The Toys
Sound Of Angels
I'll Be Home For Christmas
White Christmas

These are some suggestions only. I can't make any promises regarding the selections. I will also have the lights for the music stands.

The parade begins at 5:00pm. Please meet at the School between 4:00 and 4:15. If you are not at the school by 4:30 meet us on Kerr street. We
are number 49 in line! If you have any questions please contact me.

Wayne

Also. We have our banner to place on the trailer. If anybody is so inclined it would be really nice to have a banner or sign for the other side of the trailer. If someone is willing to make one between now and Saturday and you need supplies please let me know.