Originally Posted by wdize
Greetings to One and All:

We want to let everyone know about the next performances and times and a possible play list. In case you are not aware, Tuesday July 3rd we will be playing at the Town Park (Gazebo) in Onancock. Please try and be there by 6:30-6:45. Dress is khaki and blue. They are having an Ice Cream Social which begins around 6:00 and have asked us to play at 7:00 pm for about an hour.

Wednesday July 4th we will be in Accomac. The parade begins at 10:00 am. Please meet at the Gas station at the end of town for those people that are marching. Be there NO Later than 9:30 to get set up. If you know people that are interested in carrying flags, please invite them to join us. It would be good for everyone if we could get there as early as possible especially flag bearers so they can get their equipment in order. 9:15 would be great!!!!!! Dress is Blue and Khaki. Shorts or long pants are acceptable and white shoes preferred (sneakers are fine).

Playlist 1
[i]Star Spangled Banner
National Emblem
Spirit of Independence
Crusader's Hymn
God of Our Fathers
The Americans
This is My Country
God Bless America
Armed Forces Salute
Stars and Stripes Forever (?)
Blue and the Gray

Playlist 2
Music Man
Shortnin' Bread
Hogan's Heroes
Gospel John
Basin Street Blues
Mister Sandman
Moonlight Serenade
Stray Cat Strut[/i]

Originally Posted by wdize
On Tuesday we will probably play a few from both lists. On the 4th we will play a short list from the patriotic selections. If you have questions please give me a call.

Matthews

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski